I am a service-focused, family oriented real estate agent, who helps buyers and sellers in Northwest Arkansas attain their individual goals. I have a background in photography and early childhood education as well as business management. I transitioned into real estate to fulfill a lifelong passion. I have lived in the Northwest Arkansas area since 2005 and have a strong connection to the community. My strengths as an agent include my non-adversarial negotiating skills, my caring and compassionate nature, and my familiarity with the local real estate market. I have the market knowledge, the perseverance, and the customer service skills needed to make your next real estate transaction a successful one. You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Real Estate Agent, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls “The Weichert Difference” - a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
• Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
• A “Neighborhood Specialist’s” familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
• Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
• Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
• Commitment to help you leverage Weichert’s many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it’s to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.